Wednesday, February 13, 2013

EL & MA Updates [13/02/13]

Lesson Highlights
English

  • Reading & Comprehension Ws 3
  • STELLAR Penmanship Ws 5 pg 14 & 15
Maths
  • Mental Sums
Homework
  • Penmanship Ws 5 ( For those who did not finish in class)
Announcements
  • Spelling
    • Due to a number of students who did not learn their spelling, I will be postponing it to Friday instead. It's okay, I understand it's the festive season. I will take into consideration the next time to postpone after a festive period. Spelling will be back to Wednesday from next week.
  • Learning Journey (LJ) to Zoo
    • I have given out the learning journey consent form to the students. Parents who wish to join as parent volunteers (PVs) are to tick at the correct box. Let me just preempt that not all will be able to join us as I will only need 10 PVs for this LJ. I will keep the names of those who could not join us for the next LJ. This is to ensure that all parents will have a chance to join your child in their learning.
  • Venture in Maths Magazine
    • You are to post the registration form on your own as the vendor has collected the box from the general office. Thank you.
  • Whiteboard
    • I understand that your child has a file filled with whiteboard, marker and a duster, please ensure that all the items are labeled with their name. I will collect the file with the items next Monday to be kept in class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment